Raise your stein, it’s drinking time! The Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival, with more than 200 beers, 50 breweries and unlimited sampling, you’re bound to have fun. Beer lovers will receive a commemorative sampling glass and have access to unlimited two-ounce samples of beer and light fare hors d’oeuvres.
Share the festivities with #craftbeergb
What to expect at the Northeast Wisconsin Craft Beer Festival:
- Unlimited sampling of beer
- DIY Homebrew
- Live music from Noah John & Ringing Iron
General admission is open at 6pm, but FIRST CALL starts at 5pm.
FIRST CALL benefits:
- Limited tickets available (400)
- One hour early entry to sample special edition selections before they run out!
- 32oz souvenir growler upon exit
More information and to purchase tickets, here.
Company: PMI Entertainment Group
Contact: Jenny Haas